Thursday, March 12, 2015

You've Found My Blog :)

Hi world!

My name is Emily Sabey. Welcome to my blog. I have a lot of ideas and thoughts that I hope others can gain insight from. Because of this, I've decided to start this blog.

First, I want to introduce myself. I'm from Utah. I have a passion for music. I play saxophone and I love singing, but my favorite is playing the piano. I'm very artistic and I love being expressive.

I have an obsession with life, finding truth, and happiness--not to mention a bunch of other random obsession with more trivial things such as socks. I love to learn and to challenge what I think to find out what really is true, and I love discovering how I fit into that.

I'm the oldest of 5 children. I love my family. I'm optimistic and usually happy. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon). I love my life and I hope somewhere along the way, something I say will make a difference in your life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment